67-79 Bebington Road
Terrace of 7 houses. 1899. By Ernest Newton. Stone, pebbledash 1st floor, tile roof. One storey with attic 7...
Terrace of 7 houses. 1899. By Ernest Newton. Stone, pebbledash 1st floor, tile roof. One storey with attic 7...
Terrace of 5 houses. c.1905. Destroyed in war and rebuilt 1947. By Grayson and Ould. Roughcast with brick base...
Congregational, now United Reformed Church. 1904, Lady Lever Memorial, now Lever family vault, 1914. By William and Segar Owen....
5 houses. 1898. By Douglas and Fordham. Brick with plaster 1st floor, tile roofs. 2 storeys, 5 bays, end...