1-7 Wood Street
Terrace of 4 houses. 1894. By William Owen. Brick with stone dressings, tile roof. One storey with attic, 4...
Terrace of 4 houses. 1894. By William Owen. Brick with stone dressings, tile roof. One storey with attic, 4...
School. 1902-3. By Grayson and Ould. Brick with stone dressing, some roughcast, tile roofs. Mostly one storey, irregular plan....
NOTE: The swimming pool was demolished in the 1970s. The site is currently occupied by the Port Sunlight Garden...
The auditorium was demolished in the 1930’s. The area is now a sunken garden in The Dell, a registered...
Technical institute, now British Legion branch. 1903. By J.J. Talbot. Stone, pebbledash 1st floor, hipped tile roof. 2 storeys,...
Fire Station, 1902. By William and Segar Owen. Brick with stone dressings, tile roofs. 4 bays with later small...
Social Centre. 1896. By Grayson and Ould. Brick with stone dressings, timber-framed 1st floor jettied on braced posts. Ground...
Public House. 1900, with later rear wing. By Grayson and Ould. Roughcast on brick base, tile roof. U-plan with...
Cottage Hospital, converted to Employees’ Training Centre and now (1985) a rest home. 1907. Pebble-dash with brick dressings, slate...
Art Gallery. 1914-22. By William and Segar Owen. Reinfored concrete with Portland stone cladding. Rectangular block with entrance projections...
The Collegium served as the village shops, a training centre and employees provident society. It was heavily damaged by...