Hulme Hall
,
,
Assembly Hall. 1891. By William Owen. Brick with tile- hanging and tile roof, some timber-framing. Mostly one storey, 4...
Terrace of 4 houses. 1900. By William Owen. Brick with pebbledash 1st floor and tile roofs. 2 storeys, 2...
Terrace of 4 houses. 1891. By William Owen. Brick with stone dressings, tile-hanging with fishscale bands and tile roof....
Not listed. The original terrace of six small houses was adapted in the 1970s to become three houses. The...
Includes No. 69 Corniche Road. 6 houses. 1898. By William Owen. Pebbledash with brick base and dressings, tile roofs....
3 houses. 1890. By William Owen. Brick with tile-hung gable and hipped tile roof. 2 storeys, 4 bays, the...
Congregational, now United Reformed Church. 1904, Lady Lever Memorial, now Lever family vault, 1914. By William and Segar Owen....